We are looking for a young, talented, passionate professional for a Client Servicing role, with Good Contacts with prospective Clients.
The job role would involve Business development ,Giving Presentations, clients follow ups, revenue generation, coordination, meeting with clients & regular client interactions.
- Managing accounts and projects independently,
- Understanding and communicating client marketing direction and objectives,
- Handing over brief to the execution and ensure smooth execution and timely delivery
- Conducting monthly/ quarterly account reviews
- Foster and grow existing client relationships
- Provide input and support to the New Business Development team
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments
- Mapping Client organization and team structure.
- Presenting of credentials and leveraging the same with Client.
- Generation of estimates and obtaining of budgetary approvals from Clients.
- Close interaction with design, planning, project management and execution teams to review delivery of services.
- Documentation and maintenance of Client archive and interaction history.
The ideal candidate would be an Graduate / Post Graduate in Mass Communication / Certification in Event Management with at-least one year of work experience and should have/be:
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with Advertising agencies only.
- Industry research capabilities, to understand Clients business environment.
- A good eye for details.
- Dynamic, self-motivated team player with a positive attitude to work,
- Patience, high Client orientation, and business common sense.
Interested candidates may apply online and you shall hear from us soon.