About this job
we are recruiting a Graphic Designer for our client's India offices.
The opportunity is for someone who wants to be part of a growing and dynamic organisation and wants to be part of shaping its future success.
The Job Description for the profile is as follows:
- Assist the team with their requirements on graphic designing, Inhouse monthly publication design- India Global Business (both online and in printed format), newsletter design and designing of other communication material of the organisation
- Work on different scheduled features and special projects as they arise – example – In-house events branding work as well as externally partnered events. Events work include logo, brochures, marketing banners, newsletters, sales pack etc.
Following are the selection criteria for the profile:
- Should have a good grip of and be comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Sharp picture editing skills for publications
- Be thoroughly professional and have clear attention to detail
- A creative bent of mind
- Strong grasp of written business English
- Understand the purpose of design based on the brief sent and do appropriate R&D to work as per publishing industry standards
- Work on some pre-designed templates of Magazines ensuring that the quality is maintained and consistent with every issue of Magazine
- Web coding skills (optional)
The position is open for in-house part time or full-time designers.
Location: Hyderabad / Ahmedabad
Interested candidates may apply online along with their sample work portfolio and you should hear from us soon.
#Adobe Photoshop #CorelDraw #Adobe Illustrator #Adobe In Design