About this job
Our client is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.
Our client is looking to build accountant channel as one of the key channels for sales as influencers.
Our client's accounting software will help them organize their practice better and collaborate effectively with their clients. Online Expert Trainers will provide proactive and complimentary product training to client's Online Users (Accountants) on-site to their entire team.
At times, trainers will be required to provide training to small and medium business owners too.
This training will be provided to existing as well as potential subscribers. At times, Expert Trainers will also provide training using remote Web-meetings.
- The candidate should have education background in Commerce with working knowledge of Accounting. Accounting Post-Graduates/ Fresher CA/ CA Inter required.
- Thorough knowledge of Book keeping or working knowledge of 2-3 years on existing Accounting Software e.g. Tally, QuickBooks etc
- Candidates with background of teaching accounting or training on accounting preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willing to do high-volume, patient and outcome oriented customer meetings and telephonic interactions.
- Candidate should have a nerve for quality. He/she should have delivered quality results in the past.
- Driven for results and outcome oriented individual. Self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of web based screen sharing tools like Join.me, Anydesk etc is an add on.
Candidate should be organized and process oriented.
Interested applicants may apply online.