Our client creates game-based applications for learning and communications, based in Mumbai, India. We are currently looking for a full time (preferably Mumbai based) QA TESTER with a minimum of 1 year of prior work experience.
As an early leader in the Gamification universe, we are a multi-award winning, company that create applications that act as an immersive, reactive, online world where users can learn, communicate and collaborate. Their global clients include Infosys Limited, Pearson Education, Stanford University, Cognizant Technologies, Mahindra Satyam, The Brand Union, and the Government of Dubai.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create test strategies, test plans and test cases for all product offerings
• Create, implement and maintain test coverage for Web and Mobile applications
• Conduct exploratory testing on applications during development
• Ensure that new product functionality complies with predefined QA standards
• Follow the overall QA process improvements to ensure consistency and standardization across product lines.
• Ensure that test documentation and results are maintained across all projects
• Locate, research, categorize and prioritize bugs
• Document test results and create test plans
• Manage builds on a plethora of devices
• Frequently uses independent judgment within established procedures.
• Provide input on design: including features, UI, sounds, and items
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
• Understanding of software quality assurance practices.
• Self-driven, problem-solver and a great team player.
• 1+ year QA Tester experience in games.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Communicates effectively with the development team.
• Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Continuous learner.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
• A passion for the gaming industry and mobile technology
Qualities and qualifications:
Annual CTC: lacs (Negotiable subject to experience and skills)
Here, you can expect: a flat hierarchy, lots of LAN gaming (TF2 is our favorite game), free home cooked lunches, pizza and beer. For those who like to deal in money more than metal (TF2 reference), we pay on par or higher than industry standards.
Interested candidates may apply online or call 93282 59598 for further details