About this job
Our client is a London-HQ Online Media Organisation focusing on Indian Growth Story for global audience is looking for an intelligent, hard working person who has experience using social media for its Ahmedabad office.
The Job Description for the profile is as follows:
- Assisting the Online editor and day to day online activities
- Social media research for companies Social Accounts
- updating social media platforms with relevant content posts from publications
- assisting with everyday SEO options
Following are the selection criteria for the profile:
- An understanding of how Social Media works
- Experience using social media: following relevant accounts, retweeting relevant posts, quoting relevant posts etc.
- A basic understanding of keywords, meta tags, embedding links.
- Good language and grammar skills (English)
- Ability/ willingness to learn on the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Take initiative and be able to work independently
- To follow directives properly
- Be result oriented
- Willing to learn on the job and to keep yourself updated on latest trends in social media
Desirable but necessary skills
- Knowledge of google analytics
- Understanding how tracking works online
- Experience tracking keywords and trends online
- Compiling trending content
On the job training will be provided but you will be expected to carry out tasks on your own.
The position is open for in-house full-time Social Media & SEO Specialist
Salary Slab: Between 22-25K per month.
Interested applicants may apply online or call 9328259598 for further details.