About this job
Our client is a London-HQ Online Media Organisation focusing on Indian Growth Story for global audience is looking for an intelligent, hardworking graphic designer for its Ahmedabad office.
The Job Description for the profile is as follows:
- Assist the team with their requirements on graphic designing, In-house monthly publication design- India Global Business (both online and in printed format), newsletter design and designing of other communication material of the organisation
- Work on different scheduled features and special projects as they arise – example – In-house events branding work as well as externally partnered events. Events work include logo, brochures, marketing banners, newsletters etc.
The opportunity is for someone who wants to be part of a growing and dynamic organisation and wants to be part of shaping its future success.
Following are the selection criteria for the profile:
- Should have a good grip of and be comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Sharp picture editing skills for publications
- Be thoroughly professional and have clear attention to detail
- A creative bent of mind
- Strong grasp of written business English
- Understand the purpose of design based on the brief sent and do appropriate R&D to work as per publishing industry standards
- Work on some pre-designed templates of Magazines ensuring that the quality is maintained and consistent with every issue of Magazine
- Web coding skills (optional)
Interested candidates may apply online or call 93282 59598 for further details.