About this job
Our client creates game-based applications for learning and communications, based in Mumbai, India. We are currently hiring GAME DEVELOPERS (for a full time employment preferably in based out in Mumbai) The GAME DEVELOPER should have about 3 to 4 years of prior work experience.
Our client is a multi-award winning company in the game-based & interactive learning universe. They create applications for the mobile & web: that make learning & training more fun, immersive and interactive. Their global clients include McKinsey & Company (USA), US Department of Veterans Affairs, CAE Healthcare (USA), Pearson Education (USA), Stanford University (USA), Cognizant Technologies (India), SHRM(India), Infosys Limited (India), Max Life (India) and the Government of Dubai.
You will be required to work with our clients team, full-time, in the development of Single and Multi-User services based on our platform and contribute towards the development of the platform itself.
- Would work on Games and Simulations catering to Education and Training genres (both Single User and Multi-User).
- Develop for and test across multiple
- Working with game client modules such as Graphics, Input, Sound, Gameplay, UI
- Contribute to the continuous development of our tools and
- Work from our office based in Mumbai
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of C#, C++, or
- Solid understanding of OOP and game-programming design
- Knowledge of Unity
- Strong knowledge in several domains (3D, Math/Physics, Shaders, Animation, Software Design, AI, Optimization, Networking)
- At least 2 shipped Unity
- Experience with development of applications featuring Augmented Reality (AR), using Unity3D, would be a plus.
Qualities and qualifications:
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Engineering /Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Postgraduate: Masters of Computer Applications / Masters of Engineering/Tech (CS/IT)
- Real passion and empathy for teammates – your job does not end at 'your job'!
Interested candidates may apply online or call 93282 59598 for details.